Sunday, December 30, 2012

Well I did it!  I announced to the world what I am doing for the next year, I guess that will really hold me accountable now.  One more day left of 2012 after today, and tomorrow marks 12 yrs that I have been with the man of my dreams, my best friend and love of my life, and father of my kids.  Its been a long haul so far, hoping to stay on the journey for many more years to come.

 Ok, getting focused now, I have a plan, just not sure what to attack first.  We have a house that is over 4500 sq ft, there are 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, library/panty, (its split by a make shift wall right now, testing what it would be like with a real way someday soon.  There is the computer room where we have our computers and my youngest daughter and have most all the homeschool supplies and of course the laundry room.   Then there is the back porch, and the basement.  I won't even talk about the 3rd floor, there is a full one bedroom apartment up there, that we were going to make into a master bedroom suite, but there is still a lot of work to do up there at this point to be able to achieve that.

There is the garage and the 2 different storage rooms over there that I would like to tackle this spring and summer.  And of course, I want to start a garden and maybe even build a greenhouse.   So the big question is where do I begin, there is so much to do in each one  I am going to go around and take some pics tomorrow and post them.  Let me know what you think and where I should start.  I kinda blew my budget already this month, I had to buy the ferrets food and litter, got them a playpen to play in and got a couple of organizing bins, also had to get the 2 older kids their Kindles so they an start reading some wonderful books I have found for free on Amazon and other places.  So whatever and wherever the projects begin this year, I do not have much to work with.

I am thinking of the computer room though, I have most of what I need to do in there, I just need to get my but in gear and do it.   Well I will wait to see what you think of the pics I post tomorrow and let me know where you think I should start and if you have any ideas I am open to all suggestions!!

Off to where the wind may blow today, and it looks like its football!  LOL   I only have two more days to slack off and chill out before the new year begins!!

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment